Saturday, September 25, 2010

i love tea pots

When I was little my mom gave me a miniature tea set that belonged to her when she was little. And since then I've kind of been obsessed with tea pots... they're so cute! and some of them are really awesome looking.

This weekend was the Mountain Heritage Arts & Crafts Festival. Tanner, our friend Corey, and I all went to try some cheese and to look at the cool stuff talented people in West Virginia create. We were impressed. While the boys were checking out hand-crafted lyres, I stumbled upon the coolest jewelry display: Vintage Revival. And I purchased this very cute charm. It makes me happy.

2 comments:

  1. That is so cute. I love it.
    P.S. In your other post, are those pumpkin spice kisses chocolate free?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chocolate free! I think you would like them. I had a problem tracking them down... I had them while I was in Chicago but then none of the grocery stores in Charles Town carried them. But Target has them! YAY for Target. I do like that store.

    ReplyDelete